View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 10:30 AM   #3
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
If it's not mounting as a removable mass storage device (if you have a thumbdrive, check to see that that works), you might need to manually set up the entry in /dev and then an /etc/fstab entry. Alas, it's been years since I've last run a Linux and even when I was decent at it, I never was able to successfully set up devices that required /dev-diving, so hopefully someone else'll come along).
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote