View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 10:03 PM   #21
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaMary View Post
Hi to GraceKrispy - I went to MotherLode - you are such a busy person, but I would love to have a review from you, so I will submit The Necromancer soon.

Best of luck to you with your new site. I understand 'banging the head on the wall' feeling.
I just saw this- thanks I put the automatic forward back to my current site for the time being. I am just not a tech person and it was driving me crazy!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote