View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 07:19 AM   #12
speedlever
Fanatic
speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PW2014, PW2012, iPad Pro
I find wifi extremely useful for file transfer purposes. I send all my books via email/wifi except for the few that are too large to email.

Being aware that lithium polymer batteries have a finite number of charge cycles before battery life becomes affected, I much prefer to use wifi vs hooking up to the computer via USB and taking up a charge cycle, no matter how brief, just to sideload a book.

I have yet to shop for books with the K3 itself, but instead shop on my PC and either d/l from Amazon directly to the K3 or d/l to my PC and email via calibre if purchasing from other than Amazon.

So yeah, I consider lack of wifi to be a deal breaker.
speedlever is offline   Reply With Quote