View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 06:29 AM   #1068
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
KOReader: a document reader for PDF, DJVU, EPUB, FB2, HTML, ... (GPLv3)

Hello.

The contrast is very weak (the text is very light grey) when using KOReader to display on my Voyage a MOBI (as compared to the default reader) and an EPUB (rendered equally pale).

I tried both the stable and the nightly versions. Should I fine-tune some settings for Voyage?

Thank you. I appreciate any help.

Later edit: there are two settings in default.lua w.r.t. rendering and contrast. These appear to solve this issue. But I am not sure this is the correct solution.

More to check:

- How to make use of the page up/down buttons? I know at some point there were issues with this.

- How not to ignore page breaks in mobi files? None of the css files process the page breaks.

Last edited by hfpop; 10-09-2016 at 12:23 PM.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote