View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 03:05 PM   #49
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
To be fair, that's not Amazon's fault. And you may well be able to find a free version of the same book on Amazon with a synopsis.

For Gutenberg books, I tend to find a synopsis and add it myself using Calibre.
Yes, I was just bringing it up because I got the impression that Timboli was going to rely on the amazon synopsis. To really do it right for getting a synopsis I think it would be difficult, sort of like Calibre's metadata downloader but even that can't always find something useful. It's kind of pie in the sky to me.
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote