View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 09:05 PM   #16
cedhax
Addict
cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
Batch download from Calibre

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattcurtis View Post
That's not quite true? I know of at least three that allow reading in while downloading in parallel.
Sorry for my typo. I meant many other readers.

I know a couple readers that support background downloading from OPDS, ShuBook 2M and the good old Stanza. However, Bookmaster is the best, for example it has much better download queue management.

I've checked out the Hyphen website and Hyphen doesn't seem to support OPDS download from Calibre. Matt, please correct me if I am wrong.

IMHO, it is a must for people like me, who has a library of hundreds of books in Calibre.
cedhax is offline   Reply With Quote