View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 05:01 PM   #7
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Don't be embarrassed, lots of folks don't know about the kindle.amazon.com page. Years ago I tried to keep it up to date, but switched to goodreads. For a while it actually transferred the ratings I did at the end of reading a book from my kindle to that page, I don't think it does it anymore.

Neat thing there though is you can look up what other folks highlighted and made notes about a book. I think they intended that page to be some social media and they don't need it anymore now that they own goodreads basically.

eta: so some of the books I rated did also get rated on there, but not all so that is odd. I haven't been at the site in a while to check.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote