View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 06:33 PM   #134
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgdas View Post
BTW they can't easily delete comments with DISQUS platform.
I have no idea how difficult it is to do, but they regularly delete posts they don't like.

Already, two other comments critical of how they have handled their Indiegogo campaign have been deleted from that article on their blog.

UPDATE: It has already been removed.

Second UPDATE: They have apparently deleted 7 comments so far. (When I go to see that page it shows how many comments have been posted in total, and then it quickly refreshes to show how many actually remain.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgdas View Post
I doubt they are going to fund it.
SD card and front light is not enough to balance other low specs.
I think the real reason they will not fund it is because anyone doing a little bit of homework will soon discover how they have treated many of their backers from their Indiegogo campaign and will become wary of their empty promises.

Last edited by Question Mark; 06-01-2018 at 06:38 PM.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote