View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 08:38 AM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjmpjm View Post
First, my apologies to the moderator for going on and on the in wrong forum. I was so excited to get answers to my vexed problems that I didn't stop to think!
Not a problem. I am the moderator who moved the discussion.

Don't hesitate to ask more questions about CC on the Fire. There are several Fire-owners who are active on this forum. I use the Fire only for testing, so these other people are better qualified than I am to help.

And sleep well.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote