View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 09:21 PM   #14
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
K1's still go for good money, you should be able to get more than you're $75 net cost for it if you want to. Making the K3 free
Hmmm....maybe. The 1 thing I like about keeping my K1 on my account is that so far they haven't updated firmware...which means my current workflow for removing DRM hasn't changed. Assuming the K3 is like the newly updated firmware K2's, I'd have to involve K4PC and different scripts than I have been using. Not a game changer...but we'll see. The other thing I may do is pass my K1 onto my dad. He's started to say maybe we could get him an e-reader for Christmas.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote