View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 03:51 PM   #11
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtinG View Post

I wish they would have left the Apps Library out of iPadOS, or at least maybe they will give us a toggle ability so we don't have to look at it and/or know that it is taking up a page at the tail end. The ability to rearrange pages is nice, but not if I have to have the Apps Library page forced on me.
As far as I can tell, it will work the same as on iPhone. If I remember correctly, when it turns on it hides all but first two home pages, but you can go back and unhide any that you still want to see. And now in iOS 15 it seems you can rearrange the pages.

Apps Library hasn’t caught on with me, either, it makes it harder to delete or move apps (on hidden pages), and I have no idea which AL group they are in most of the time.

I just use Spotlight for the most part to find things (select a MRU Siri Suggested app, or type a couple of keys to find others). I do have too many apps installed.

They said Spatial Audio/Lossless for Apple Music is coming today? But I’m still not seeing it on any of my (qualifying) devices.

Last edited by tomsem; 06-07-2021 at 04:00 PM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote