View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 10:21 PM   #12
Jad
Groupie
Jad has learned how to read e-booksJad has learned how to read e-booksJad has learned how to read e-booksJad has learned how to read e-booksJad has learned how to read e-booksJad has learned how to read e-booksJad has learned how to read e-books

Device: Cybook Gen3
Mobi2Mobi GUI v0.03 Now Supports .MOBI extn

Well the GUI is now almost a true frontend for Mobi2Mobi. I finally figured out the code to read the Mobi2Mobi output to parse out Author & Publisher details. I'll start playing with Cover Images next to get that working.

I also fixed the default eBook directory feature, which was supposed to work in v0.02 but due to my fat fingers I deleted a .Text in the wrong spot somewhere along the line and poof it stopped working.

Also quite a few people are having exception errors when using the GUI. You absolutely 100% must have Service Pack 1 for .NET Framework v2 installed. The only really easy way to check this is to open Add Remove Programs in the Control Panel and see what it says. The .NET Framework 2 entry should have Service Pack 1 as part of its name. If it doesn't you will need to install it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mobi2Mobi_GUI_v003.zip (9.3 KB, 2925 views)

Last edited by Jad; 03-12-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Jad is offline   Reply With Quote