View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 11:23 AM   #7
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Marc, why was I not informed of the mobi site? It is perfect for me with the big bold fonts and no distracting graphics. Just nice straight easy-to-read text. Love it!
Alas, I think directions to it might be "in the small print", perhaps not realising the benefit to those such as yourself with such sight-related difficulties (I certainly hadn't thought of it). Perhaps our friendly hosts and mods might consider that as an unexpected bonus "feature" to highlight?

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote