View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 02:46 PM   #12
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Quote:
Originally Posted by High 5
By stating that there is a problem with the webshop?
Not just that no. Though we know this isn't the whole problem so this is a part of it.

Quote:
As far as I can see Irex is a -very- small busines that seems a little overwhelmed by the attention it must be getting from lots of interested people from all around the world.
Thats not the point. How long would it take for them to update their website with:

"We apologise for the delay of the lauch of our product but we seriously underestimated demand and we want to ensure there are enough units at launch"

or

"Due to an unforeseen issue we have had to delay the launch a little further. We apologise for this but we want to ensure that our product is the very best that it can be"

30 seconds? a minute at most?

Quote:
Delaying the Iliad seems to me a wise action to get things ready to ship out to customers.
I would have no problem if the company came out and said that.

They have said the shop would be open in April (and parts of their website still says this). They then admitted to a delay and gave the date May 10th. May 10th then passed and they have officially said nothing!

Lying by omission is still lying.

Last edited by Riocaz; 05-16-2006 at 02:49 PM.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote