View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 06:50 AM   #3
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
I hope people will use this thread to discuss ideas and findings about the problem that Sony T2 and T3 ereaders sometimes stop letting users retrieve notes from the Notes folder. Perhaps if enough people have this problem the thread could be a sticky.

I was unable to retrieve notes I made on my T2 until I deleted all the ebooks on it. After I did that I could retrieve notes I made ebooks I loaded. Last night I put an ebook I am designing for the MR library on the T2, and found to my dismay that I could not retrieve proof reading notes. I then deleted the ebook. Before I started working through the ebook this morning to find out whether there is anything wrong with the ebook I put the ebook back on the T2, and found that I could make and retrieve notes. I have no idea what is happening, but thought people might like to try deleting and reloading an ebook if the T2 won't let them retrieve notes. If this works for you or you have found any other tricks please add them to this thread.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote