View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 11:40 AM   #5
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
@Gingah-
I am in no way one of the developers on this forum, but consider myself an 'advanced' user. The software released by the developers on this forum is not only rock solid but significantly better than anything produced by Amazon (they won't take any bows, but they should ). As long as you follow their directions for installation, the likelihood of 'bricking' is very remote and the upgrades available make it well worth the very slim risk. I would encourage you to take the plunge... and to become an active member of the forum. Cheers!
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote