View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 04:53 PM   #52
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
Why would Sara want to hurt Kira ? I mean if her purpose was to get back to Max Devore then why didn't she kill him ? he couldn't care less about Kira so killing her would not have hurt him. He was ok to get her and kill her for Sara if Noonan had not stepped in to prevent that.

And how the hell an old hag like Rogette gets to stone a young guy in a lake almost to death ? At the first stone (when he was not yet in the lake) I would have jumped at her throat so fast that she wouldn't have known what hit her.
If you find out how to unread it, let me know
Now this is cruel. How will I unread it twice
din155 is offline   Reply With Quote