Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:28 AM   #43
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoguen View Post
Yes, I just want to stop processing of the books that my driver uploads, anything else added in any other way should be processed as usual.

There was a problem I fixed late last night (from my UTC-4 perspective) that resulted in the 899 rows being skipped and the 9 rows being added incorrectly.
OK. I grabbed that and it seems to be working now.
Quote:
Thanks for the info. My motivation for the DB code is to set series information on the initial add, without having to plug the Kobo back in for a second pass, so if I can't do that before I run out of ideas I'm considering just removing the database code entirely.
I have just had a play and I can't see why they are being reprocessed when. I noticed two things. Firstly, "__UserId" column should be set to "kobo_user" on the ContentType=6 row. The other thing is that a lot of the columns are being set to an empty string when the device sets them to null. It might be one of these that is causing the reprocessing.

Anyway, that is part of why I am not doing this in the driver. I don't completely understand the rules for creating these rows. Plus, they have changed a bit with the firmware.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote