View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:21 AM   #1379
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Next time please post the Warning about the spoiler before the spoiler. I have not read Cold Days yet, and accidentally clicked the spoiler before I could see the red.

I am right now in Dead Beat in this spot:
Spoiler:
"Enough with sharing the emotions," I said. "We're gonna turn into women as we stand here. Get a move on."
I clicked the spoiler tag too. Got through the first 3 words before I realized what I did. I've seen numerous spoiler tags since Cold Days was released and this was the first one I clicked on . I need to be more careful.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote