View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:29 AM   #7
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
After some extensive research I've come to the conclusion that something in the conversion in Calibre breaks the W4V, so you can import the file into Calibre and transfer it to the Fire but do not convert it.

Also, the W4V only works if you purchased both the ebook from Amazon and the audible from Audible, which sucks cause I have quite a few books I purchased elsewhere but do have the Audibles also.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote