Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 11:31 AM   #176
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
The ones from B&N don't have table of contents (the first 3 or 4 if I remember correctly). The chapter headers (just the number, mind you) do not use any hx tags, so Sigil wouldn't auto-generate the TOC. I don't necessarily use the TOC, but having proper headings means the nook can tell me how many pages are left in the chapter; otherwise it sees only 1 long chapter in the book.
The fact that the ToC doesn't have h tags is not a problem. I just put them in and then let Sigil generate the ToC. I then fix it up from there and I'm good to read.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote