View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 09:23 AM   #29
zinj
Connoisseur
zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Irex DR800SG, Kyobo Mirasol Reader, 2 Pocketbook Ultras
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimStar View Post
Sorry I was late. But I see that Nate the great has already answered it in his excellent review...
Nate appears to be completely underwhelmed by the Kyobo reader and after comparing it with the ones on display at CES concludes that his may have a dirty screen. What are your thoughts on the display on your reader? I know it's not perfect but is it acceptable to you? Have you experienced the reading app crashes that Nate reported?
zinj is offline   Reply With Quote