View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 12:27 PM   #34
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsimpson View Post
Great Job with this.
Thanks!
Quote:
A few things that would make it as nice as pdf2lrf would be the manual adjustment of margins with preview..
I try to eliminate the side margins so as to produce an image that can be scaled (up) to the hardware reader's dimensions either landscape or portrait. By manual adjustment of margins, do you mean while previewing it (interactively) or trying to offset/center the resulting page (image)?

I think a simple preview of the resulting ebook can be easily accomplished from within PDFRead by using your system's default software viewer.

Quote:
and the reflow support.
I'm considering An algorithm to render PDF in small devices support, but only when a windows functioning program becomes available. It looks promising, but is not a "reflow" solution.

Quote:
pdf2lrf solved all my pdf issues with the sony, and I think it would be great if pdfread could do the same on the kindle.

thx again... no complaints, just some suggestions...
Chris
The .prc ebook produced for the Kindle/Cybook and iLiad seem to work ok, though not actually having any of these devices or the Sony puts me at a disadvantage. Can't fix/improve what you can't "see" is broken (software viewer excluded)!

Last edited by nrapallo; 05-12-2008 at 12:29 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote