View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 05:36 PM   #12
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
@ maara
Perhaps you could try the view manager plugin and the various customizations available in preferences.

I don't find the GUI that ugly especially for a donation supported program with largely volunteer programmers and it is still a work in progress.

The Gui is pretty stable and most importantly to me, the books look good on my ereader.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote