View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 03:59 PM   #15
MaggieScratch
Has got to the black veil
MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Thanks everyone! I'll take out the laptop then and leave the Cybook in the bag. I'm glad to hear the security folks seem okay with reading devices. I'll probably entertain myself with the inflight magazine or my tatting till the plane is in the air, though! On my last plane trip (which was much longer than this one will be) I finished my book in the middle of the flight...argh. No more!
MaggieScratch is offline   Reply With Quote