Thread: PRS-505 Error Message
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 02:57 PM   #7
Sandra Lyons
Sandra Lyons began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Thumbs up Error Message

Dear curmudgeon,

Do you know, I learned a lot in the last two days. First one is that your response to me is the best bit of advice that I have ever been given - (seriously)!!!!! and I will accept your very gentle 'slap on the wrist' because it is well deserved! My computer is now being upgraded to Windows 7 (it was XP Professional) you interested me enough to even find that out! My windows files are corrupt (on XP) so not an EReader problem at all and I was stimulated by you(haven't done any work that I am paid for today) to go off and try to learn something. Last night I discovered what a card reader is (never heard of one before) and bought one today, came home and worked it out myself with determination and no instructions and have transferred 400 new books to my device. This is seriously an achievement - can be compared with giving a 1 year old a lego set and expecting them to build a house! I am now the UK's biggest fan of forums thanks to you and another thing I learned (guessed) is that you are across the pond (USA) and if you are Canadian????Forgive me! There was one simple clue in your reply to me! Can't thank you enough - you are a scholar and a gentleman (as we say in London). xxx
Sandra Lyons is offline   Reply With Quote