View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 06:53 AM   #43
gummihuhn
Enthusiast
gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Has anyone successfully added dictionaries to KOreader on Android?

The only path in Android I can find that resembles the koreader/data/dict directory path for Kobo is /data/data/org.koreader.launcher/files/data/dict. But after I place Stardict format dictionary files there they aren't recognized by the KOreader for Android app.

Is there another path I should be using or is this feature not yet supported on Android?

EDIT: Sorry, I see now that this has been covered elsewhere:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...3&postcount=30

Last edited by gummihuhn; 09-24-2015 at 06:55 AM.
gummihuhn is offline   Reply With Quote