View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 07:15 PM   #5
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Thanks. I wanted to know if it bends toward the horror genre or if it has supernatural elements; these things are just not my speed and I like to know beforehand.
It's gothic horror so it's sort of Dark Romanticism. More subdued than what you'd expect in modern writing. Certainly not as graphic as what you see on TV these days.

I think of if more as just a really good detective story. I enjoyed the Dupin mysteries enough that I read all 3 short stories. I don't read horror or supernatural writing. I avoid movies in this genre too. Just to provide an example Stephen King is too much for me.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote