View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 03:48 PM   #36040
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Among other things, I started giving Crystal a haircut yesterday. I've never cut a dog's hair before. Don't know when I'll finish, because she likes to lay on the side I'm trying to cut. At the moment, she looks kind of funny.
Oh yeah! I've tried to trim my Charley too, with very similar results. He looks very odd for a few days! And even when I'm done, it's a very shaggy cut. But cooler, when the weather is hot, so that's all that matters.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote