View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 12:36 PM   #81
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle2Be View Post
...Ftr, I layed out in the awesome sun today and played on my new iPad. I successfully internerded, played cut the rope, machinarium , and installed remote and played iTunes from inside the house. Full sunshine, still readable. not as readable as now,inside, in a dark room, but nothing to huff and puff over.
I'm glad to hear the latest iPad is readable in sunlight. I still have the first generation, and on a bright day, even in the shade the readability isn't anything to write home about; mainly because I can't see the screen to write about it. But indoors it rocks.

I'd love to have a third generation with that awesome new screen everyone's talking about.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote