View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 10:48 AM   #9
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I've tried a couple of library ebooks on my Kindle, as before buying it I was a regular visitor to my local library. I've deleted them straight after reading, but just won't be using this feature as much as I'd like until (hopefully) Kindle library borrowing comes to the UK.

I'm mainly reading free books at the moment (thankfully there's quite a number of them available!), but already have a wish list on Amazon, which I'll convert to a shopping list with my Christmas gift of an e-gift card. Maybe next year when I start to run out of books, along with the Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire etc, will come Kindle library borrowing.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote