View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 12:57 AM   #76
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
Just guessing, but I think it will be different language support, but then they could put European and US together.
If I'm right, US should be smallest (english, french and spanish)
Weird, as there isn't much need for that, perhaps different defaults but that shouldn't make much difference in size, I didn't notice anything missing in general and other then keyboards/interface language/dictionaries which all seem present their greatest 'support for many languages' shtick is just unicode.

A point for that is also that the firmware updates for arabic and hebrew which need a bit extra for different reading direction are suppose to be in taken from the NA version.
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote