View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 11:11 AM   #408
R-Typer
R-Typer began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Inkpad 3
On Inkpad 3, KOReader cant access internet and update itself.

Hello!

First, huge thanks for making KOReader! I love it!

I have Pocketbook Inkpad 3 with latest official system update and KOReader 08.2021 version installed via USB by copying it to the root folder.

KOReader is working fine and no problems reading books, configuring and such. But, I have not been able to use Wikipedia and Translate options inside KOReader. It would ask to turn on the Wifi and I would confirm it and it would just do nothing after that. No messages at all.

Today I tried to update KOReader to latest 09.2021 version and it would just ask me to turn on Wifi and it would show hour glass for a second or two and it would show no update screens or show any kind of error messages or progress.

Wifi is enabled and is working properly in Pocketbook System OS menu. I can go on internet via built-in browser or sync my Dropbox account and transfer books to internal sdcard. So thats working fine.

Can you please advise me how to update KOReader via its internal Update feature. I would also love to be able to use Wikipedia and Translate features as well.

Thank you so much for any help you can provide!!!

PS.
I used KOReader before on my Kobo Clara HD and Update, Translate and Wikipedia worked just fine. So it did work there.
R-Typer is offline   Reply With Quote