View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 04:12 AM   #54
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
I've had three or four OTA updates via WiFi on my Mars (came with Android 8.1) and it's now "ByRead-V3.1.0-2021042314"

I'd guess the version number includes ISO date, so 2021-04-23 for the last release, but I could be wrong. Also there is no reason why different models would get updates at the same time.

The Mars doesn't offer updates without a manual check unless the automatic check is enabled, but I didn't enable that as I don't like updates unless something is obviously broken.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote