View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 01:25 PM   #822
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerjack89 View Post
Hi guys, new to the forum
I have some issues with the use of this software, which I always use to read PDFs on the ebook.
Particularly, the main question is that when I have some tables or figures in the original page, I think that the conversion treats all the page as an image and doesn't use the dpi settings.
In the attachment, you can see what I mean: 2 adjacent pages from the same pdf with the same options. [Sorry, I use the rubber to delete some text, I don't know if the full images violates some copyrights]

How can I fix this?
Thanks in advance
@tigerjack89 -- In the default conversion mode, k2pdfopt should ignore the DPI only in order to fit figures onto the output page, so I find the conversion to the first page a bit strange, but it certainly depends on exactly what was on the page and on the settings used. Can you show what options you are using for the conversion? Or post a screen shot of the GUI? Also, I've sent you a private message--I'd like to get at least a sample of the source from you.

PS. Welcome to MR!

Last edited by willus; 06-28-2014 at 01:29 PM.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote