View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 05:20 AM   #814
VaniNY
VaniNY can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVaniNY can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVaniNY can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVaniNY can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVaniNY can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVaniNY can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVaniNY can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVaniNY can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVaniNY can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVaniNY can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVaniNY can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle
Hi
I started a batch of K2PDF last night and this morning I found that the program had closed itself. Before I went to bed, I saw that it had completed several books. But this morning, I don't see any proof that it ever did any work. What happened to the files that I saw it convert? Where are the new .mobi files saved? Does anyone have have any idea what happened in my case? Thanks to anyone who is able to answer in a relevant way.
VaniNY is offline   Reply With Quote