View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 03:23 PM   #15
melabonbon
melabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
I do not understand how your DRM problem and your blank page problem are related. As for those books with the blank page problem, did you try to open the font settings on the device and change font face and size? Another question: Are the page numbers that are displayed somehow reasonable (like Page 5 of 187)? Or open the books always at the last page? I wonder whether the default font size by some accident (maybe somehow triggered by the DRM problem) became very small or even negative.

Yes, I did try adjusting the font settings, but no luck.
What was weird is that I would also try to do a search for a word in the book, and then click on one of the search results. The page would come up for a second, good sized text and everything, then go blank again.

And yes, the page numbers it displays are normal. The first time I would open the book, it would open at page 1 of whatever, and as I tried to flip pages, the page numbers would change accordingly. But everyone would be blank.
melabonbon is offline   Reply With Quote