View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 09:28 AM   #15306
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Try something like Joyce's "Ulysses", or Virginia Woolf's "To the Lighthouse". But I warn you - they're hard going. They weren't written to be light reading. They were written for you to appreciate the "cleverness" of the author.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I like the idea of Nyssa trying to read Finnegan's Wake. Maybe the most unreadable book of all time.

Why do I have the feeling that you've basically just said you'd like to see me tortured?? Mind you I know nothing about the book.....
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote