View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 11:58 PM   #14
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
I just realised that Once Upon a River by Diane Setterfield is not quite twelve months old (release date Dec 2018). This probably goes some way to explaining the price in Canada (but does not explain why the price is fairly standard in Australia).

Would people prefer if I withdraw it and find something else?
We've decided that the publication date is a recommendation. This is fine.

I should have it from OverDrive within the next three weeks myself. I'll note that the Canadian price is cheaper than the US price.

Last edited by issybird; 10-02-2019 at 12:05 AM.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote