View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 02:03 PM   #145
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRo View Post
My name's Mike and I finally broke down and bought my first cell phone in December 2009, 2 months after I'd bought my first e-reader.

My phone makes calls. It supposedly can send and receive text messages but I've never used that feature. It can't surf the internet nor can it take pictures but it does have a built-in flashlight. It's a pay-as-you go phone that costs me $1.25 a month to keep active (up from $0.99 per month last year) and it's cost me just under $17 in total since I activated it last December. Obviously we don't use it much, we keep it for emergency use.

We also bought a new car in September that has a built-in cell phone, so we've gone from no cell phones to two cell phones in less than a year.
You're in!

uh..........which car has a 'built in cell phone'?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote