View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 10:29 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Don't get me wrong - it would take me six months to create a fully-proofed version of that book. But there are a number of improvements (such as the TOC) that could be made with relatively little effort.

What did you use for the LRF version, by the way? It is slightly odd - for one thing the text is left justified (which I've never seen before in an LRF file!) and the text size is (for me, anyway) too large.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote