View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 11:00 AM   #113
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbruce View Post
We don't know. Depends on how picky Amazon is with their update routines. It *might* block future updates from Amazon. In any case, the patch would have to be *re-applied* after an update from Amazon.

It won't *remove* them, just disable them and allow you to use your own. You can always go back and re-enable the old default screen savers by removing the patch.

My personal screen savers did not block my K1 from upgrading to 1.2.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote