View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 02:12 PM   #5
Ntsimp
Zealot
Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD, Android
Since my device keeps track of where I'm at in a file, it doesn't matter that an omnibus is big. I didn't understand the possible answers until I read that first post. I don't use any kind of automated system to keep track of which books I've read; I just have a text file with a list of titles. I still haven't answered the question, because the answer is just "No".
Ntsimp is offline   Reply With Quote