View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:03 PM   #3002
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by laura99 View Post
Hi - after finding out about the SS hack that lets you see the cover of the book you are reading, I right away paid to have the ads removed on my NT! Its been a bit over a week since I did that and installed the hack. Earlier today I turned on the wifi to get some new books. I notice now that the ads are back!.

I am sure that I need to call CS, but just wondered if its going to be a problem with them that I have the hack installed, or should I even mention it.

Thanks to all that make these hacks possible!
Just don't mention it.
Amazon seems to be having trouble killing their own ads - you are not the first to report this type of problem - just call'm back.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote