Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 04:19 AM   #10
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
That is a good idea. From my experience, it doesn't make a difference, but, the battery on my Glo doesn't consistently drain as fast as you are seeing. I have seen the batter drop more than expected at time, but generally I can relate those to when I was reading a lot.

Is the epub you are loading available anywhere? If it is a free book somewhere, then the rest of us can try.
Unfortunately, it's not. And it's more than one book.

Quote:
That is also a good test. Plus if it doesn't cause problems, we should be able to open it and compare to the problem book.

Another interesting test would be to load a book that seems to be causing problems as a .kepub.epub. That would show if it was something ADE was doing on the device.
I'd thought of that, but each test takes at least several days to get usable results. To be honest, I'm at the point where, short of a firmware downgrade, I'm ready to hand the issue back over to Kobo.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote