View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:51 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashkae View Post
I've noticed that in current versions of calibre, when I convert to Epub (from Epub or from Mobi), with font size scaling disabled, Calibre converts all font fixed size keywords (font size: medium, font-size: normal, font-size: small) etc into a fixed value in pt. This is very undesireable behaviour, and forces me to apply complete font-size scalling on all convreted books so I at least get sane values in em. Is there any way to prevent this?
We (well a number of us) keep saying on MR that doing an ePub > ePub conversion is a very bad idea. What is it you need done that the conversion is doing for you? There is the Modify ePub plugin that changes/fixes a number of things in an ePub without doing any sort of conversion. I use it all the time as it works very well.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote