View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 06:18 PM   #235
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
You can buy USB transponders - devices that will transmit the screen image to a device several metres (yards) away. You need the USB dongle and a receiver to plug into the TV or Monitor. I saw one in a computer store here (Australia) for $99 last week. <snip>.
Hi DarkScribe, et al,

this is pretty good news to me - I'll look them up.

I am aware that most machines can connect two monitors (or, as in the case of notebooks, an additional one) directly. I would just prefer a wireless option.

What I have been using is Dexpot, which allows me several desktop screens a la Linux, that I can toggle between easily. I have one for LSB, and another where I keep open browser windows, and leave my media player open on another. Dexpot is free for private use.

Cheers,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote