View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 01:39 AM   #47
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
OK, I know it's not a cookbook...BUT it goes with food ;D

Any Glass With Wine In It, Is a Wine Glass! A Real People's Guide to Wine [Kindle Edition] Nicholas Walter (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Glass-With-Peo...dp/B007Z7OSHC/

Reviews of "Any Glass With Wine In It, Is a Wine Glass"...

"How to look like you know wine in 15 minutes or less!"
"How many times have you broken out in a sweat when your well meaning friends hand you the wine list and stare at you expecting you to know what you are doing?...*Its a great read. Nick is very amusing which makes it that much easier to get through... Thank you for writing this book, buy it, read it, go drink some wine.

"Educational and Humorous"
"This is a great book that quickly gets to the most pertinent questions about all things "wine"... Loved the humor and practicality of what is typically a very stuffy/snobby topic. Read this book before your next dinner party or group outing!"

"Now I can impress my date! "
"This is exactly what I've been looking for!... I was a bit of a wine dummy. Got tired of trying to fake knowing what I was talking about and found this awesome resource! Now I have a better understanding and can determine which wine to ask for... the book flowed smoothly, just like a nice bottle of wine should! Highly recommend.

More Information...

"I'll order the wine!" will be your favorite statement when dining out! You'll laugh as you read this lighthearted book as well as learn;

-Why certain wine bottles are different colors and shapes
-What type of glass is best for red and white wine
-How to "test" the wine when a waiter brings it to your table
-How big the largest wine bottle in history is (it's bigger than a bathtub!)
-Which aisle in the wine shop to focus on when shopping
-How to read a wine label and know what to expect

You'll find fun, easy to remember wine information and trivia within its pages and you may hesitate to put it down to get up and refill your glass... but do it anyway, you know you want to!

More praise...

"Outstanding, I learned a lot about wine from this book"

"I recommend to anyone who wants to find out more about wine in a fun and informative way"

"Get the book, read it, enjoy your wine even more"

"Now I have a better understanding and can determine which wine to ask for, etc."

Grab a copy of "Any Glass With Wine In It Is a Wine Glass", open up your favorite bottle of wine, sit back and enjoy!

Last edited by dreams; 06-30-2012 at 10:26 PM. Reason: clean link
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote