View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 10:32 AM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Pretty please, will you do it in rtf or prc or imp or something I can use. I love this story and it would be nice to have it on my reader. Don't put yourself to any trouble, but if it can be done with a click or something, I would appreciate it.

Sorry to be a bother, but if you want to know how technically inept I am at these things, just ask nrapallo. In order to teach me to use the mobi2imp GUI, he had to handhold me thru each step and dumb it down almost to a series of grunts and gestures. It took several days.

Thanks!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote