View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 03:45 AM   #1
James Bryant
Ebook fanatic since 1962
James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Cybook3/REB1100/Kolin/iRex iLiad/JetBook & JB Mini/Onyx C67, T68, Poke
What Size Screw?

I just dropped (and, it seems, lost forever) the screw of the battery compartment. A case screw from inside the battery compartment is presently doing the job so I am in no particular trouble but I should prefer to have a full complement of case screws.

Does anyone happen to know what size it is? It looks like a 3mm M1 but it would be nice to know fershure before ordering some.

James the clumsy
James Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote